PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY AS THEY MAY HAVE CHANGED SINCE YOUR LAST VISIT TO THIS SITE. BY USING THIS SITE, YOU INDICATE YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. ANY ORDER PLACED (WHETHER BY MAIL, PHONE, EMAIL, ONLINE, IN PERSON, FAX, ETC.) CONSTITUTES AGREEMENT WITH THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS.
Orders No cancellations are accepted on orders after 24 hours unless a dispute is made within 24 hours of your order. Payment information and authorization must be included with your order. Orders must be paid in full, and will not be shipped until payment is received.
Orders Outside Of The USA All international orders will have customs clearance charges to be paid by the customer.
Samples Samples and Builder’s Kits ship free within the lower 48 states. Additional fees apply if shipping to HI, AK or outside the USA.
Prices Prices are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to cancel any order due to website errors.
Please Check Your Order Check that all contents of your order arrived in good condition. We are not responsible for any inaccuracies if notification is received after 24 hours of receipt of your order.
Color Variations It is highly recommend that you order all faux wood beams for your project at the same time as we cannot guarantee an exact color match for separate orders. These color variances are considered normal and are within industry standards. We suggest you purchase extra at time of order to eliminate any future color matching issues. If placing another order for the same project, it is highly recommended that you send us a scrap piece from the first order so we can do our best to color match it. We cannot guarantee an exact color match.
Credits Credit will be issued to credit card or other method of payment used at the time of purchase. Credit will be issued 4-6 weeks after we receive your returned merchandise, as per conditions stated in RETURNS.
No Refunds, Returns or Cancellations All of our products are Made to Order and there are no refunds, returns or cancellations.
Refused Merchandise Refused merchandise will not be accepted unless it is damaged, in which case you must have an RMA# given by one of our representatives, otherwise the merchandise will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer at their expense.
Credit Card Statements All charges for credit card transactions will appear on your credit card (or bank statement) under the name EH Originals in Wood.
Credit Cards We accept all major credit cards. You must enter or provide us with the name and billing address, as it appears on your credit card.
Terms All orders are prepaid only.
Coupons Coupons may be received through promotions run exclusively by OriginalsInWood.com or by ordering samples from OriginalsInWood.com (i.e. when you place an order for samples you will receive a coupon for the total sum of those samples). Coupons may be used towards your next purchase and cannot be applied to a previous order. If use of an invalid coupon is found, we reserve the right to charge the customer’s credit card for the total amount of the invalid coupon. Also, if a coupon is used to purchase samples, the customer will receive a new coupon less the amount of the previous coupon used. For example, $50.00 worth of samples orders with a $25.00 coupon used, the customer will received a new coupon for $25.00. A coupon may be used at the time of purchase only; it may only be used once. Coupons cannot be combined with any other offer.
Our item prices do not include shipping.
Shipping cost is not included in the price of the products; it will be automatically calculated at check out. If shipping cannot be calculated automatically, it will be billed to your credit card later. Note: The aforementioned term “shipping” shall hereinafter be defined as our shipping and handling fee.
Attention International Customers Please be aware that you will be required to pay taxes and duties upon receiving your order.
Estimated Delivery Dates Please check our website for the estimated ship dates on the product(s) you are ordering.
Storage Fees If the trucking company used to ship your order is currently in possession of your products, you may be subject to their rules concerning storage of undelivered items. If you postpone a delivery arranged with the trucking company, it is possible you will accrue charges for storage. For more information, please read and review ABF’s Rules and Special Service Charges (ABF 111-AC), FedEx’s Terms and Conditions Service Guide, or the website of the trucking company used to deliver your order.
For large-volume orders (typically over $50,000) where a 50% deposit was given to begin production and the balance is due prior to shipping, you may be subject to storage fees for products held at our facilities. If upon completion of the order the balance is not paid within Five (5) business days, storage fees will be charged per day equal to 1% of the total order.
Address Representation If customer misrepresents the delivery address as a business address, all residential charges made by the trucking/delivery company will be the responsibility of the buyer/customer and will be charged to your credit card or reflected in your invoice. Any address correction done by FedEx, UPS or any other carrier due to misrepresentation on order form by customer will reflect in a back charge and customer will be invoiced.
Receiving Your Shipment
- Please inspect your shipment immediately, carefully and thoroughly BEFORE signing for the delivery.
- You, or an adult whom you have authorized to inspect the shipment in your absence, must sign for, or reject the shipment.
- If for any reason you are unable to fully inspect your shipment, you must write on the delivery receipt “SUBJECT TO INSPECTION.”
- In the unlikely event that your shipment is damaged, read and follow the directions in If Your Shipment Is Damaged carefully and fully.
If Your Shipment Is Damaged If your shipment arrives damaged, you must reject the shipment (or just the damaged part) and have the driver note the damage on the delivery receipt. We will issue replacements immediately after you contact us. If you find damage to your shipment but choose to accept it anyway, you must have the driver note on the delivery receipt that the shipment is damaged and the driver must also sign the receipt. Then you must file a claim directly with the shipping company for the damaged portion of your order. We cannot file a claim for your damaged shipment as the shipping company is responsible for damages. Please keep any and all damaged merchandise as well as all packing material for the trucking company’s inspector to see, then contact us to reorder. All shipments will be carefully inspected and packed before leaving the warehouse, and will be shipped by a quality carrier (UPS, Motor Freight, etc). Responsibility for its safe delivery is assumed by the carrier at time of pickup. Please unpack carefully. Keep original packing if there is damage and report any damages to the carrier immediately. Our responsibility for the condition of the goods ends when the carrier accepts them. It is your responsibility to file claim for damaged merchandise. We cannot file claims, we can only verify.
Hidden Damage Upon acceptance of your shipment, you have 24 hours in which to notify the shipping company of any hidden damage. If you do not notify them within this time frame, any future claim for said parts will be void. If any items are required to repair the damaged merchandise, those items will have to be paid for by the customer. We strongly recommend that you examine your order in full upon delivery and notify us of damaged parts immediately before accepting delivery.
If product is received damaged, FOLLOW THESE STEPS
- Notify the shipping company.
- Call or email us with the invoice number and details of damage.
- Send photograph of the damage, and be sure to keep all original packaging material.
- You will then receive instructions by email as to how your claim will be resolved.
All claims must be supported with invoice number, pictures of broken/damaged part(s) and name of purchaser. No claim will be handled/accepted if documentation is not provided. In some cases, we will need to have the damaged goods returned to us in order to send a replacement.
By choosing E & H Originals in Wood, you choose to deal with fully insured independent trucking companies that will reimburse you if proper procedures are followed. We are not responsible for any error or damage that occurs in transit with an independent trucking company.
At E& H Originals in Wood, we offer the highest quality products to our customers. We only use the highest quality materials, and we carefully inspect each order prior to shipment. Return requests must be made within 30 days from the day of receipt for an exchange or credit.
- Altered products cannot be returned.
- Clearance items are final sale and cannot be returned.
- Only our “In Stock” items are returnable. All other item are custom made to order and are non-returnable.
- Color variances are NOT a valid reason for returns as colors may vary between because of differences in texture.
- If you are returning merchandise because it was damaged in shipment, please read the If Your Shipment Is Damaged section above.
Returning a Product
If you need to return merchandise, please follow this process to assure proper credit.
- To start the return process, call us at 281-470-8666 to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and to get the address you will be shipping to. We are not responsible for any merchandise returned to us without a valid RMA number, nor can we be responsible for extra shipping charges if items are shipped to an incorrect address. If you are returning merchandise because it was damaged in shipment, please read the If Your Shipment Is Damaged section above.
- Send back any returned merchandise in its original packaging with proper packaging material intact. Claims cannot be filed on items not properly and securely packaged.
- Clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the boxes.
- Arrange and pay for the return shipping, including any shipping insurance. (We’ll pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error [e.g. you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.]).
- You will be responsible for a 20% restocking fee. The restocking fee could be higher for custom products.
- We must receive all merchandise returned in resalable condition in order to give credit. We issue credit only after we have received and inspected the merchandise.
- We must receive returned items within 30 days of date the RMA was issued.